- Write out your current bedtime ritual.
- List everything you typically do each evening and in what order.
- Note the quality of sleep you typically experience during the night that follows your usual bedtime routine.
Now, using the information from Wendi on nighttime behavior and rituals.
- Write down a more ideal bedtime routine.
- Post it somewhere you can see as a daily reminder.
- Pay attention to how this impacts you. Note your sleep quality. Notice your energy levels the next day.
Start tonight! There is no better time than the present. This will take some practice and some discipline but it will change your daytime energy levels and can become a new healthy habit in 30 days.